Monday, May 30, 2016

12 Tags of 2016: May


What???  Yes! I'm alive! and no, I haven't lost my mind.  Well, maybe half of it...  Anyway, I am still struggling something awful so this weekend I decided to try something different.  I signed up for the Creative Chemistry 101 class on Online Card Classes and have been watching the master of distress, Tim Holtz, do his magic.  I have made quite a few backgrounds and one other completed tag!  I wanted to be brave, so I jumped in on the last day and made this tag for this 12 Tags of 2016 May challenge.  It was fun, but hard!  I had such a blast though and I think I'll go back and do the months I've missed.   So yay! I'm crafting again.  :)

Now I need to sell a kidney or something to buy all things distressed.  lol

I'm still exercising most days and am feeling some better.  The past few days have been the bad part of the month for me, so I've been weepy and quick to anger.  Being distracted and staying in my room distressing stuff happened at a great time.  I like hiding out.

I'll be back tomorrow with my second tag which I love so much!

1 comment:

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)