Thursday, June 2, 2016

Freshly Made Butterfly


Hello!  This week has been one of those crazy ones where I completely lost track of what day it was.  In addition to the holiday on Monday, Jason was off on Tuesday and is working tomorrow, so that makes it even more confusing.  He normally works Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday, so this was a big change.  Even poor Laila is all confused.  lol   I didn't get my Freshly Made Sketches card made in time for the beginning of the challenge, but I made one this morning.  I combined it with the Summer of Creative Chemistry going on over at the Online Card Classes site.  It's fun to use distress inks and keep it clean and simple.  I will be using this same technique and mix of four colors for a more traditional Tim Holtz type project tomorrow.  :)

Here is Cindy's awesome sketch for the week:

We are having more crazy storms today, so it will be a stamping and relaxing day.  Texas is going to float away soon if all this rain doesn't go away!  It's just been too much! 

3 comments:

  1. This is such a fun card! I love the colours and that super fun butterfly!!! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore how you used the stamp for the sketch shape!!! Wonderful idea! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)