Sunday, December 3, 2017

All Inside the Challenge


I got this set a few months ago and I just love it. The bear is so cute and I love that the die cuts his arms so he can hold stuff.  I saw the current challenge at Ellen Hutson and thought it would be fun to play along.  I know we are past the fall season, but I just went with the inspiration. :)

Banner-PIN-sights
NovemberColorTrend

Isn't that a pretty inspiration board to work with? I thought it was. There's so many things you could do with the colors and textures. 

The school had a holiday craft market yesterday and one of the fundraisers for the PTO was pictures with Santa. I can't wait to see how hers turned out. After the event the school opened up the cafeteria/gym and showed The Polar Express. I got to help serve the hot chocolate for that.  She had a blast and was so well behaved. I was proud of her. :)

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)