Monday, March 19, 2018

MFT Card Challenges 376


Just a quick post to enter my card in the MFT Card Challenges sketch challenge. :) I finally managed to finish it up today in between cleaning bathrooms. I had put it to the side because one of my markers made a big blob on her face as I was coloring her hair. I tried to fix it as best I could and I think it recovered okay.


Now I'm heading to the kitchen to start up the dishwasher and then off to relax and read for a bit. It's been an emotional evening of school drama and I need to decompress.  Have a great week!

2 comments:

  1. Super cute card! Love it! I'm always so impressed with your coloring. That's a skill I'm greatly lacking it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that super woman! Fabulous background and circular frame you've created for her!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)