Sunday, March 4, 2018

MFT Sketch Challenge 374


Hey!  Happy Sunday. Where did Saturday go so fast? Man!!  We worked a little outside in the butterfly garden this week, but I also found some time to come in and color. I've been trying to get back in the habit of making cards. Oh, and mailing them. lol This card is for the MFT Sketch Challenge from this week. I'm usually a coffee girl, but I do have a couple friends who enjoy tea.


Things have been about the same here. Laila had some great days at school, but ended the week in a blaze of glory. Jason had to carry her out of the library on Friday at dismissal. That's two weeks in a row for that. :(  We did get her results back from testing and she will qualify for an IEP. We meet with the large group this Friday to see what that will mean for her. She already has a full-time aide which helps some, but not always. I feel so down about it all right now because I've reached a point where I don't know what else to do.


She did earn her white belt on Thursday. She should have gotten it on Tuesday, but she wasn't listening or participating very well. That was our first screaming meltdown of the week. She did much better on Thursday though. We have a couple more weeks to decide if we want to do the year contract for it, so we'll see how it goes.

That's all for me. I am off to read a bit and maybe have a second coffee. :)

1 comment:

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)