Sunday, March 11, 2018

Sick Birdie


Hi guys! How's everyone doing this weekend? This card is pretty fitting for ours. I made it for my dad, but Laila looks about like that poor bird about now. Of course she gets sick for spring break, right? lol Ugh!!!   Oh well. We'll have a slow start to the break and hopefully she'll feel like something fun by the end. I want to go visit the Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center in Austin so bad! 


This is the other sweetie who is recuperating at our house. This is Little Lady's mom. Our neighbor still never had her spayed, so I took the money I earned from blogging from the past 3 years (a whopping $100) and added to some money I'd saved to help her. I knew it was about time for her to start up a third litter and neither she nor our neighborhood needs more kittens. This one girl has turned into 6 cats or more already. It's crazy. Now I have to work on getting the kittens she's had taken care of. She's been such a great house guest, but I can tell she's anxious to be back out where she can roam. I'm keeping her one more day and then she can go.  I'm hoping she'll stay on our porch a lot like she had been.

I'm off to love on her. She can't stand me being in here and not petting her. lol Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)