Sunday, July 8, 2018

Fab Cute Critters


Happy Sunday! It's a rainy one here, so we are inside trying to find things to occupy us. lol Laila just got a new bike, so she's bummed about not being able to ride it. She did get to some this morning at least. I colored a little this weekend and enjoyed this cute new to me set. I played along with a few challenges, the sketch at Fab Friday, Cute Card Thursday, and 2 Crafty Critter Crazies. Who doesn't love critter cards? :)




I think that's all from me. We are having chicken tacos and guacamole for dinner, so I need to go get the Instant Pot going! This recipe is delicious. :)

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, how cute is that! Love the little critters with the balloon. Perfectly designed! Thanks for joining us at Fab Friday, hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, love that image, the embossed background and the sweet balloon you added, everything really! I'm sold, off to get the ingredients, going to try these tacos tonight!
    Many thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week for our Anything Goes Challenge!
    Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable, Rita! Love your coloring here so much - so rich and vibrant for these little cuties! Great take on the sketch (and I had to jump out and snag that carnitas recipe, too, hee hee - that blog looks fun! Thanks for the tip!) Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)