Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Coffee Mouse


Hello. Happy August. :) We are so close to the start of school! I know some places have started already, but Texas always seem to be later. Laila's first day will be the 20th. We did get to meet her new teacher and have coffee with her last week. I LOVE her. She has a completely different outlook than her kindergarten teacher and I think she'll be great for Laila. She got her gifted and talented certification this summer and is a second year teacher who is still excited about her job. So, fingers crossed!! 

On to the card. I found another set that I don't think I've ever inked up. Oops! I won it a long time ago and since it's coffee I had to put it in my stash. It's cute, right??  Perfect for the 2 Crafty Critter Crazies challenge too. :) I love the little mouse.


Her teacher knew she was into Star Wars, so she brought her a little Yoda and a Star Wars coloring book when we had coffee. :) So sweet, right???

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)