Friday, August 10, 2018

Hang in There


Happy Friday!  I managed a little crafty time today and my poor card looks a lot like our current weather. We need rain, so I can't really complain too much. My garden will be happy.  :)  I used the colors from the Calling All Sistahs challenge. I need to hunt out all my encouragement stamps so I can make up more of those type of cards. There's always people who need a lift!


I've been tired today, so now that I've managed to upload my card I am off to bed to read. Or maybe watch a show. I found the Stephen King Mr. Mercedes show to watch and I'm curious to see if it's as good as the book. I'm assuming no because they never are, but I will give it a go!

Have a wonderful weekend. 

5 comments:

  1. Your card is adorable. I love all the dimensions you have added and the pops of colour are perfect to bring a smile to someone's place. Hope the show was good and you feel less tired soon! Fabulous to see you at Calling All Sistahs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my cuteness!! I love how you colored the umbrella for the sweet critter! It is raining where I live today so your card makes me smile! Thanks for sharing with us at Calling All Sistahs Encouragement Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SQUEAL!! Such a SWEET Card I LOVE the image and its colored BEAUTIFULLY!! Thanks for joining Calling All Sistahs Encouragement Challenge and hope you'll play again this month!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is wonderful. Your coloring is incredible. Just perfect. TFS. Daria

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)