Friday, August 17, 2018

Tiddly Inks Cat


Happy Friday!!  I can't believe we are over halfway done with August. It seems like the day are long, but the month is flying by. I've been trying to push myself into stamping more and I'm getting a few things made here and there. It usually takes me working on and off for a few days, but that's better than nothing, right? lol I had this cute kitty from Tiddly Inks printed off and I thought she might be fun to color. I made her into a card for the current Tiddly Inks Challenge. I think it is CAS enough?

We had meet the teacher night this week and man! Not only is her teacher awesome, but the classroom is fantastic. It's so big!  I hope it is a better year for her.



Have a great weekend! I figure I'll be busy getting ready for the first day of school on Monday. Yikes!


1 comment:

  1. Great card! Love the papers you used. Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)