Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Freshly Made Leaf


I'm back! I have missed being part of a team for a while, so I asked my Freshly Made Sketches ladies if I could try to join back in. I am hoping to keep up this time now that Laila can be a bit more independent. We shall see how it goes. :)  This week's sketch is from the awesome Linda and I had fun playing around with it. I used some old Stampin' Up! supplies that you might recognize. I believe that the leaves set actually came from Linda, so it was perfect.


Have a wonderful Wednesday and be sure to check out the inspiration from the other stampers and come play along! 

7 comments:

  1. This is so pretty!! LOVE the black on black and your bright aqua leaf. This is GORGEOUS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray! So glad you are back in the lineup for my sketch! I remember this leaf! Love this this! The aqua just pops and the subtle leaves in the background are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back!!! I do love those leaves!!! I need to get them out!!! Love the colours and the leaves stamped in the background! Super fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the blue details and great texture throughout the design!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back!!! I also have those older Stampin' Up schools - LOVE how you put them all together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Even if you had already been using WordPress and had figured out much on your own, there is so much more to know. Hopefully, this article has given you some helpful hints as to how you can take your efforts to the next level. Satta King Play Bazaar Every good thing counts when it comes to making the most of your blogging experience.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)