Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Pumpkin Spice Coffee



Good morning. It felt appropriate to do my post for the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop as I sip my first cup of the day. :) I'm having some maple pecan coffee first, but pumpkin spice is up next. I love this cute image from Simon Says Stamp and The Greeting Farm. Her hair can be a bit hard for me, but I keep trying. I used the colors from an Echo Park paper pack which coordinates perfectly.

I hope you had a end to October and a fabulous start to November. It seems crazy that it's already so late in the year. We've actually had some cold weather already here in Texas. Laila had to bundle up for Halloween. We usually sweat and get hot while we're out walking. lol She's been doing great at school too. We are on a big Harry Potter kick in our house, so of course her costume reflects that. :)


I'm off to finish my coffee and get ready to start our school day! Have a wonderful Tuesday.

8 comments:

  1. OH so very cute and I love these papers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun layout and super pretty card! Your coloring is superb!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card. Great design and images.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful design on your card and such wonderful pattern paper to go with it. Also that is a cute little Harry Potter fan there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. its gorogeus card!
    Hello from Coffee Lovers blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute coffee card! Fab coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish I were your neighbor so you could give me coloring lessons! This is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)