Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Starry Potter?


Hey all! I was hoping to get more cards posted as I've been trying to stamp every day, but we've been running around and busy so I'm running out of time every day. I did want to take a minute and share one today. I saw the challenge at Cardz 4 Guyz and thought this image was perfect since Harry is wrapped in his scarf. I also wanted to enter at Pammie's Inky Pinkies.  I found a background in my box of unused things and it worked perfectly. This was a stamp set I got a while back and then my long hiatus began. I am trying to do every day this month and then just stamp regularly once I've gotten my creativity going again. Now I just need to mail them. lol

Now I'm off to make a card and then get Laila to bed. It's cold here, so I'm ready to snuggle up in my pajamas and read.

Take care.
Rita

4 comments:


  1. Make use of the footer section of your site. Many blogger neglect this area, especially beginners. Put information about yourself in this area, links to any of your other websites and links to important pages in your blog. It is Satta King Play Bazaar important to make use of any area in your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rita it's fabulous. I love how you have done the background. Thanks for joining us at Cardz4guyz. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)