Saturday, June 6, 2020

Rainy Days


Hi friends! How are you? Still hanging in there here. Texas has opened back up a lot, but we are still staying home most of the time. We've visited a park and I made a quick trip to Target, but that's about it. I've been stamping a ton, but I haven't been good at posting them. I have been trying to mail them as I make them instead. I hope they bring a little cheer to the days of my friends.

Today's card is for the CAS challenge at Splitcoast. It was to use blues, so I grabbed my distress inks and made a rainy background. Kinda fun!

So that's it for me. I am off to fed the cats and the frogs, make some cocoa, and read for a bit. Have a peaceful Sunday.

3 comments:

  1. Your magic with colors always amazes me! I hope Laila is doing well through all this craziness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool card! It reminds me of the photo of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle in the rain.
    https://www.insider.com/prince-harry-meghan-markle-umbrella-story-behind-photo-2020-3

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)