Friday, November 6, 2020

The Shining Moon


 

Hello strangers!  How is everyone?? Surviving COVID? Election? It's been crazy, right?  I know my mental health is in the crapper, so I made a deal with myself to try and stamp every day this month. I've made it so far! I've been doing the Falliday Fest challenges on Splitcoast along with a friend. It's good to have accountability, huh? This is the card I made for the challenge using a source of light. 

The tree die cut is Tim Holtz, the moon is Altenew, and the sentiment is from Neat & Tangled. It was simple, but my Facebook friends loved it. 

We're still just here. Laila's still a work in progress. We found a new psychiatrist and she seems to actually listen. Hopefully we can get her stabilized and happy. I had to stay goodbye to my 18 year old kitty last week so I've been struggling a lot with missing her. I got her ashes back today. 

3 comments:

  1. Your card is beautiful! I love it!

    I understand how hard it is to say goodbye to a loved family member. Losing such an important part of the family is never easy.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)