Saturday, November 7, 2020

Fall Leaves

Back again! Don't faint. lol Thank you to those who have reached out. It's always nice to know someone is still following along with me. :) Do you have a favorite season? I LOVE autumn, but we don't really have one here in Texas. My husband ordered and planted a red maple in our backyard this month so that I could maybe have a little bit of the colors in the years to come. I thought that was so sweet. For now though, I enjoy the colors in my crafting. This card was done using a technique from the Falliday Fest challenges. You can find the directions here

The leaves are Lawn Fawn dies and I used a few colors of Distress Oxides. I don't have all of those, just one of each color really. It works though. 



My sweet girl. I sure do miss her a bunch. I thought they returned her to me so thoughtfully. I keep touching her urn every time I walk by. I've lived in Texas for 18 years and she was with me for all but 6 months of that. I just love cats and she was a special one. We have two others, but they aren't "my" cats if that makes sense. 

1 comment:

  1. I'm always awed by your coloring; it's stunning.
    This is a sweet tribute to Bella. I'm sorry for you loss. It's hard to lose a special friend.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)