Sunday, November 22, 2020

Dumpster Fire 2020


Hi friends! I have been stamping away this month, but I am so behind on posting!!  I have made a card every day this month thanks to the support of awesome friends. It's so nice to have someone to chat with as you stamp. :) I got this cute? dumpster fire stamp set from Kindred Stamps and it seemed pretty appropriate for this year. Whew. lol I was thinking about even making some Christmas cards with it. Stay tuned for that. Can you believe it's December?? Yikes. 


It's still warm here in Texas, so we're seeing our lovely pollinators still yet. Last week I found this bee and it was lethargic and not moving. Laila and I gave it some water and it eventually perked up and flew. It was cool to be able to take some photos of it up close while it was so calm. It even walked on my hand for a bit as it gaining strength. 

I hope you all have a wonderful week and avoid any dumpster fires. Hugs. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)