Monday, March 4, 2013

Ears to Pink Paper Bakery


I was recently asked to share a project over at Pink Paper Bakery and today is the day.   I have to admit, Easter is one of my absolute favorite holidays.  I LOVE making up baskets, coloring eggs, and having a big family dinner.  I don't usually send out cards, but this adorable single stamp, Ears to You, just might change that.  I can't stop using it!   It pairs so perfectly with the awesome Sycamore Street DSP from Sale-a-bration too.   


Isn't it cute?   I really love this layout and have used something similar in the past.  It is a great way to use up scraps from your scrap pile.  You can stick some DSP on there, embossed or die cut card stock, or even ribbon!   It all works.  Awesome, huh?   If you want directions or a supply list, be sure to check out the website over at Pink Paper Bakery!


...and speaking of Easter, Miss Laila will be getting some Easter pictures made on Friday.   This is her cute outfit that she'll be wearing.  I am not a frilly, lacy kind of girl, but I think it's adorable...and so does her daddy.  lol   Hopefully I'll have some cute pictures to share with you in a few weeks. 

6 comments:

  1. Your card is super cute, and also Laila!! :-))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just want to hug her!!!
    Love your card too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Rita. I just adore this stamp set. Your daughter is growing like a weed, what a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card...I just placed an order today and hope this great stamp arrives before the weekend...can't wait! Miss Laila looks adorable in her blue outfit...and that smile...she bowls me over every time I see her!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So adorable! The card and Laila, I mean!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)