Thursday, March 7, 2013

Simply Lovely


I wanted to teach masking at club this month but ended up changing my mind and will use this lovely creation for another event later.   I just love this stamp set!   I started out doing clear block stamping but decided I wanted a cleaner look and made a mask instead.  I think it looks much nicer/cleaner this way.

I've been getting so many emails lately asking about how to make certain cards and what supplies I used.  I don't always have time to answer back, so I'm going to try to find the time to list the supplies again on my blog.  It might not always happen, but I'll try.   I'm glad you guys enjoy my work so much.  :)

Stamps:  Lacy & Lovely
Ink: Baja Breeze, Rich Razzleberry, Island Indigo
Paper:  Rich Razzleberry, Baja Breeze, Whisper White
Tools/Accessories:  Basic Rhinestones, Large Rhinestones, Stampin' Sponges


Rough day yesterday.   Laila is teething, but I think she also picked up a cold.  Long day for all of us as she wouldn't nap and didn't sleep well the night before either.  This always seems to happen on my stamp club weeks and I end up so tired trying to stamp with my ladies.   Thankfully they are super understanding and roll with the punches.   We all enjoy eating as much as stamping, so it all works out.  Anyway, here's Laila in her ugly pajamas.  Twelve months pajamas are a bit strange and ugly.  These were on clearance as they should have been.  lol

4 comments:

  1. love this card- Simple and easy but looks so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is simple and simply gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous, Rita! I didn't even notice the pjs with that beautiful smile lighting up the picture! That girl looks good in anything!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)