Monday, July 12, 2010

Bad Blogger!

I just realized how long it has been since I posted.  I need to make a point to make something and post every day.   I'm writing it down, so I hope that will make me stick with it!

Yay for new stuff.   I was so excited to get my big box of goodies on Friday!   It was my first order as a demonstrator and it was great to get to order from the new catalog.  
This pinwheel card was one of my projects from last week.   I think I ended up making 5 or 6 of them and I like them.   This uses some retired pumpkin pie designer paper.   If you want to make your own, check out this tutorial by Barb.
Love this new stamp set!  It definitely has a learning curve associated with it, but I have more fun every time I try to use it.   I have bookmarked so many ideas for it and am going to work on a few of them today.   This first one was inspired by Tessa's card here.  Fun!   I love the crumb cake card stock.  I'll try to post the recipe later.  I am anxious to get in my room and get creative!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)