Saturday, July 24, 2010

Open House Pictures

Food, Display Poster, and Door Prize Jar


       
Chicks & Chocolate night, so of course we had to have lots of chocolate!   It is awesome to have an amazing friend who makes the best treats.   I did the chocolate chip cookies and brownies, and she put together the YUMMY cake balls and chocolate-covered strawberries.    If you are in the Houston area and like chocolate, you should totally contact her to get some of her creations.   
Cake Balls, or Crack, whichever name you prefer.  :)
She sent me several messages yesterday that these weren't turning out.    I only wish my cards that didn't turn out looked that good!   
All set up and ready for some people!
I did a progressive scrapbook page up to  8 1/2 by 11 as one of my demonstrations.    I then used this same stamp set and a color combo from the color coach (Pumpkin Pie, Tempting Turquoise, and Rich Razzleberry) to make a birthday card.   I gave the card away, but still have this one.   My husband was able to take these pictures at the fireworks this year, so it's neat to have them made into a scrapbook page now!

It was a great night and I can't wait for my next event!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE It all!!

    I'm now a follower ;)

    Dion
    www.DionsGlitterStudio.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum. The whole setup looks great! I would have tried to buy the treats from you, too!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)