Friday, July 30, 2010

Loving the Owls!

One of the great things about being a demonstrator is the Stamping Success magazine we get in the mail every month.    July's issue had some great examples using the new owl punch and I made a small version of it to give as thank yous to my customers who placed an order at the open house.   Aren't they cute?

Supplies:
Ink:  Chocolate Chip
Stamps:  Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper:  Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Daffodil Delight, and Real Red card stock, Tempting Turquoise designer prints paper
Accessories:  Owl Punch, Scallop Border Punch, Word Window Punch

5 comments:

  1. So cute! Do you have a crab punch?!?!?

    Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to let you know I'm following you from SC. way Cute owl cards! LOVE THEM!!!
    JILL HILLIARD

    http://jill031070.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved my owl card:) Brandi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww they are just adorable! I'm also following you now thru SC. I'm at www.stampinallaround.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)