Sunday, October 24, 2010

Catching up....

 Here is one of the first projects I made this weekend.   I had never stamped on tiles before, but I saw a set made with this cool stamp set and just had to try it.   I love Circle Circus!   Add in some tiles and Staz-On and wow!   This will be one of the projects we make at my gifts class next month...with a matching card of course!  :)
 Here is a fall version of the Hershey candy slider.   I think French Foliage is one of my new favorite sets because you can do so much with it!  
 Here is a Christmas version of the Hershey candy slider.   I used two of our awesome Christmas designer papers for these and I think they turned out so great!
 Here is a little something different.   I was sick most of last week and a little down in the dumps.  I think someone giving me a little treat like this would have been a great pick-me-up.   I plan on making them up in a variety of occasions for my vendor fair!

 Here are two of the cards for my Christmas card class and those going with the Candy Cane Christmas option.   They were CASED from some cards I found on Stampin' Connection and Splitcoast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)