Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Projects from the past few days....

 Sorry about the bad pictures.   I worked pretty much all of the daylight hours today and didn't have any sunlight to help with the photos.    How cute is this snowman Tic Tac holder?   Love it!
 I made up a couple of sets of my lunch box notes using Fox & Friends.   Can you imagine the look on a child's face when they open up their lunch box and find a cute card from mom or dad?    Priceless!   Having been though the loss of a child and looking at the prospect of not being a parent again,  I know how important it is that your child knows how loved and appreciated they are.   Be sure you take a minute to tell them today...and tomorrow...and every day!
Here are a couple more tea bag holders that I made up this week.   Very cute stocking stuffer or gift to go along with a gift card.  
Fancy favor boxes make adorable hostess gifts!   I filled this fall-themed one with some yummy chocolate!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)