Monday, October 18, 2010

Workshop #1

Here are some pictures from my first real workshop!    I had a blast doing one for my very sweet cousin Kelly while we were on vacation in Kentucky.  Here is my display table with my poster and lots of projects and ideas.
Little bit of a close-up...
And another...  (Everyone loved the swaps I received at Regionals!  Thanks to everyone who was kind enough to swap with me!)
Kelly did an amazing job with the food.   I felt so spoiled and I know her guests did as well.
Doesn't that all look yummy?
3 boxes of goodies!
Look at all that stuff!   I know everyone will have a blast with all their new goodies!

3 comments:

  1. I am thrilled you've found something that looks like so much fun!!! And you're obviously in your element :)

    'Lucy'

    ReplyDelete
  2. great job! I saw my swap on that table! ;o) And that food looks AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was soooo much fun! Thanks for a great workshop! Hope you're ready for another one on your next visit :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)