Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Reorganization and a new project!

 I really wanted to get my room more organized, so today we did a run to IKEA and Target and here are a few pictures of my new stuff.   I looked at a lot of stamp rooms online and tried to pick out some of the things that were in my budget right now.   I got this shoe organizer at Target to hang on the door and store my punches in.    It works great and was only $7.99!
 Here's my bar and baskets we found at IKEA.   They were very inexpensive and work great for storing the older style punches.   The baskets work wonderfully for ribbon and adhesives.  Now I have a ton of my desk space back!
 Below is my old Target shelf that I decided to use to store my stamps and dies.   
 Finally, here is my project for today.   I borrowed a crimper from my friend Rebecca just so I could try out these cute favors.   I did a few Halloween ones tonight, but they work great for any occasion.  

Just a shout out and special thanks to my cousin Kelly for having a great workshop while I was home in Kentucky visiting my folks.   It was such a pleasure to spend some time with her and her great friends.   That's what Stampin' Up! is all about...sharing what we love!

2 comments:

  1. Love the pics of your room and the Halloween favors are WICKED cool! Now I wish I had a crimper! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to get a little more organized in my scrap room! I love those ikea rods and baskets...next time I make a trip out there I'm going to have to pick some up.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)