Sunday, April 15, 2012

It's so hard to say goodbye...

Stampin' Up! announced the retiring stamp set list today and oh my was it a shocker!   I'm a bit sad to see so many of my favorites retire, but I'm excited to see what that means for the new catalog in June!   I thought I'd share some of my favorite cards using some of them tonight, plus I'll be focusing on using them until they retire at the end of next month.  For the full list, click here for the pdf

Season of Joy

Awash with Flowers

Best Friends Forever

Vintage Vogue

Grunge Rock

And finally, my favorite and the one I shed tears over, Fox & Friends.  :(

1 comment:

  1. Great idea to show off some of your faves. I think I'll miss Season of Joy most of all. I'm a sucker for a good Christmas stamp.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)