Friday, April 27, 2012

FM56: Text the Grad

So here is the "Mashup" Challenge :
  1. Make a project for "Graduation".
  2. Or Make a project using " Text or Definition Stamps and/or Paper".
  3. Or "Mash it Up" and create a " Graduation project with Text or Definition stamps/papers".

Friday Mashup time!  This week our challenge is to use text stamps/paper or to make a graduation card.   I did both with my card this week which wasn't easy considering we don't have any current graduation stamps!   
What do you think?  Does it pass for a graduation card?  :)   I tried to use colors from one of the local high schools to make it work a bit better.   I hope someone will appreciate it.  I'm all shopped out and tired, so I'm keeping it short tonight.   Please come play along with us this week!    We love seeing new players as well as our regulars.  

6 comments:

  1. Lovely card Rita, great sentiment for a graduation.

    Cheers,
    Kasey ~ in Oz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Rita! That stamp set is one of my favorite
    and it goes perfectly for graduation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is PERFECT!! I had planned on using this stamp, but you beat me to it! LOL. The little tags are a great touch too. You rockeed the challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A perfect graduation card, Rita! I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think its a great graduation card Rita! The ribbon and the little tags were perfect accents for the main text!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this Rita..the way you used the globe is perfect with the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)