Friday, April 6, 2012

FM53: Tic Tac Toe

So here is the "Mashup" Challenge :
  1. Make a project using " a Special Fold".
  2. Or Make a project using the " Tic Tac Toe Board".
  3. Or "Mash it Up" and create a " Special Fold card using Tic Tac Toe".
Here are some links to get your started Criss Cross CardDouble Z FoldJoy Fold Card,Six Fold CardYou can find more Special Folds in the Resource section atSplitcoaststampers.com.

I know exactly what you're thinking!   How fun is this challenge?!   I hope you didn't trip as you were running to your craft room to get started on your project.   :)  So many possibilities for a card that it's hard to pick which squares you want to pick for the "win".    Be sure to check out all the fabulous cards from the design team at The Friday Mashup.  
So I went straight down the middle and used the baby theme, ribbon, and bright colors.   I'm a bit obsessed with giraffes right now, so pardon the retired set.  :)    I also wanted to use up some soon-to-retire products, so I pulled out the Cheerful Treat designer paper and the Concord Crush ribbon!   I think it all works together pretty well, huh?   It makes me smile at least.   I didn't even attempt the mashup this week.  I have a bad case of the baby brain and that was just too much thinking for me.  

I hope you'll join us for this awesome challenge! 

12 comments:

  1. Very cute Rita! I love the giraffe done in this colour and all the bright papers work beautifully with him/her :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh there's that sweet giraffe! I heard you are sweet on him :) Adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't trip on the way to my craft room - LOL! I love how we all came up with such different stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute card! I see we did the same line on the tic tac toe! I love the bold colors, and your bow is perfect! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute card Rita! I love the bright colors you picked and the giraffe is so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute Rita. No problems with being stuck on Giraffes, they are amazing animals.

    Cheers,
    Kasey ~ in Oz

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty: love your color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super, super cute!! I love the bright colours for a baby card :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This. Color. Combo. is. AWESOME!! Love it, especially for a cutie-patootie baby card. So pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. So adorable Rita! I love this giraffe and the bright colors are perfect for a baby card!

    You and Kim were channeling each other for this project I think :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the giraffe and the bright colours are fab. x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This came out so cute!! I love that Giraffe in Purple and with the deep reds it's perfect! This was a tricky challenge for me but you nailed it!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)