Saturday, June 4, 2016

Distressed Galaxy


This was my first completed tag that I made.  I love how it turned out!  It's so fun to play around and see what happens.  :)   I ordered some smaller tags that will on A2 cards, so I hope that helps me use them.  I love the galaxy look and it is so forgiving!  Just make a big mess!  lol

Update on me:  I'm hanging in there.  My exercising is going well and I've weened myself off my anti-depressants.  I know if I slip on exercising that I will need to go back to them, so it's good motivation to keep going.  I don't know for sure that it will work out to be off of them, but I thought I would give it a few months and see how it goes.  I don't mind taking them if I need them, but my health needs works and if walking can fix them both, why not?  I do have my anxiety medicine still nearby because that's been my major issue for the past few months.

In addition to my walking, I'm working on a cleaning schedule and keeping the house in a less stressful state for me.  It can be tiring to constantly be working on something, but I do have more energy now and less headaches.  So another positive! Yay!

Laila starts school next month and we are hoping for a better experience.  She will be at a Montessori school this time as recommend in her evaluation by the school system.  If it works out, she will be going four days a week from 8 until 3:30.  I won't know what to do with myself!

So that's where we are.  The rain is making us all a bit crazy, but thankfully we remain safe.  Others in Texas have not been as lucky, so please keep them in your thoughts.

2 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful background on that tag. Glad to hear you're on the up, but have fall backs in case you need them. Great news too about the Montesorri school. I reckon she'll love it and you will find ways off keeping yourself occupied, even though you will miss her :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have totally mastered the "chemistry" - this is stunning!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)