Friday, June 3, 2016

Simon Says Distress!


I'm back today sharing my tag using some lovely gold/yellow and brown tones.  I wanted to play along with the Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge and Barbara's project just really caught my attention and helped me decided on my colors.  I used the wrinkle free distress technique, some stenciling, and some stamping.  Pretty simple, but not.  lol  I am having so much fun with distress products.  I think my Copics are feeling a bit neglected!

A friend introduced us to SnapChat and the fun filters.  Oh my.  lol  They crack me up, but this one must makes my heart happy;  My pretty girl.  I can't believe she will be four in 18 days!  Yikes!

2 comments:

  1. I love your tag. The yellow color is very pretty and the details of the background, the butterfly and the sentiment. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous Distress Monchrome tag Rita...love the opulent look of browns and golds ..thanks for sharing at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)