Saturday, December 10, 2016

Coffee Lovers Blog Hop: Winter Edition


Leave it to the Winter Coffee Lover's Blog Hop to draw me out of my crafting avoidance.  It's been a month since I've really made anything, so this was a challenge.  I had to restamp and redo so many things.  I did finally get it fnished though.  It may not be the best card I've made, but I'm happy I made something.

I hope you all have been doing well.  We are hanging in there.  I finally went back to the doctor to get some of my medicine changed.  Yesterday started the new one, so I hope that will help.  Laila is continuing her cooperative play group.  It was a rough month with that last month.  We finally have her evaluation scheduled for next month.  Jason's working a ton as always.  My mom comes on Thursday of next week to spend the rest of the year with us, so we are all excited about that.  It can get lonely with just the three of us on holidays.  


My beautiful quilt my mom made us is now on the bed.  Laila loves it.  :)

24 comments:

  1. That card is adorable-very cheery. Your mom did a great job on that quilt. Glad to have you back!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, love the cheery colors, they are the same as my studio

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card. Super cute with the embossed panel and papers you used.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a yummy card. Love the colors and the paper selection.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your beautiful card design. Great papers too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card with great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well for being in craft hibernation for a month let me be the first to say: Splendid Card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, your card is simply beautiful. Glad that the hop got you back into crafting.
    Hang in there💚

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this, especially the embossed background.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your card, Rita. The embossed background, the beautiful DP - everything fits so nice together ! Great card for the Winter Coffee themed blog hop !

    Imke ~ My Crafty Place

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunninig card! Hope you are back to crafting soon.
    PS: the quilt is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is beautiful! The colors... the embossing... awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this gorgeous card! I must get that coffee cup - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a wonderful card you made and that quilt is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your card, Rita. The paper and embossed backgrund is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is just beautiful and your papers are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  17. love this card and I just bought this embossing folder -can't wait to use it!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I am sorry your mojo was missing and you may have had to make some changes but this card is charming. I am putting this is my coffee folder on Pinterest because I like it that much. Really. God Bless and Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)