Thursday, December 29, 2016

MFT Wild About You


I am loving my stamp room now that we've moved my desk...and dusted.  lol  I saw the sketch at MFT Card Challenge and this cute stamp and thought hmm...  I love the result.  Mom (with Jason's  help) got me a few new Copics for Christmas and these greens were one of the sets.  So bright and fun!

Stamps:  MFT Cheeta background, MFT Pure Innocence Wild For You
Ink:  Versafine Onyx Black, Versamark
Paper:  SU Crumb Cake, Neenah Solar White, misc green
Other:  MFT Stitched Traditional Tags dies, SU Neutrals buttons, misc baker's twine

Yesterday brought some beautiful weather to Texas.  It was like 80 degrees and amazing. Laila asked to go to one of the local parks, so we packed up some bottles of water and headed out.  It was so nice.  We were even able to go out to lunch after.  My mom leaves Saturday morning and someone is sure going to be sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)