Tuesday, December 27, 2016

SSS Magical Birthday


Can you believe 2016 is almost over?  It seems to have been a year with a lot of negative things, so I am hoping that 2017 brings better days.  Today I started the new year organization early and worked on my craft room..  Mom helped me turn my desk so that I have better lighting and I've been working on finding a place for everything.  I am always losing things, so I figure organized with labels is going to be my best bet.   We shall see how it goes!

This week I worked on a card using this adorable stamp set from Simon Says Stamp.  It was a free one as a birthday gift from them.  :)   Isn't that unicorn awesome?!  The SSS Wednesday challenge is to make your card sparkle, so I did.  I added Wink of Stella to my stars, the rainbow, and the unicorn horn.   A little silver glitter paper finished it off.  The stars are purple, but they showed up as black on every picture I took.


Mom got to experience some crafty time with Laila to make this gingerbread train.  I don't think they'll be making one again for a while.  lol  Laila was in rare form today as well.  Mom was even out of patience by bedtime.  She told me she now understands why I have so many breakdowns.  Glad to know it just isn't me, you know?

1 comment:

  1. Love the way you colored the unicorn, Rita! And that is quite the gingerbread train! Thanks so much for sharing both of these with us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)