Friday, December 30, 2016

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Critters


I pulled this adorable set off my Stampin' Up! shelf yesterday and had to ink it up.   It makes me happy just to look at those critters.  I used a fun color combo of Island Indigo/Gumball Green and I am loving those together.  I know the perfect person to send this one to and I can't wait for her to get it.  :) 

Mom leaves tomorrow so I don't know how much stamping I'll be doing again for a while.  I might start coming in at night and working on some projects after Laila is in bed.  Before we moved my desk this week it was right in front of my window.  I'm a weirdo who is scared of windows, so I didn't like stamping after dark.  Now I can hide away from it and color.  :) 

I hope everyone has a nice time ringing in the new year tomorrow! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)