Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Freshly Made Sketches 304


Here I am late as always. lol Yesterday and today have not been my best mental days, so I'll blame it on that. I did actually get a card made for our new sketch at Freshly Made Sketches. I'm still working on getting back in the groove over there. I thought I would once school started, but then Harvey and the delay. Maybe this week will be the week. :) Narelle has a great sketch and I used one of Simon Says Stamp new sets for STAMPtember. It's a month long celebration of fun, so be sure to check that out. I love this cute kitty singing her heart out. I'm sure she's probably fake singing and secretly plotting how to eat that bird on her head, but we'll pretend she's singing Jingle Bells.

I know there's so much you can do with the sketch, so come join us! 


Today has been an amazing day in our butterfly garden. I think the butterflies are loving the cooler weather as much as I have. They've been flying around all day and it was such a pick-me-up.  I am hoping I can get out there and work in this week while we are out of the 90 degree temperatures.

I'm off to finish getting Laila's stuff ready for tomorrow. Yikes! Wish us luck!


6 comments:

  1. I love this card Rita, it's fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I love how the musical dsp pairs with this sweet image. Hoping y'all have a great first day of school!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute kitty and a great card. I've loved your butterflies all summer! You are a very good photographer Rita. Good Luck tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That little cat is so cute and the sheet music background is the perfect match! Fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great Christmas card Rita! I love that sweet little cat! Amazing colouring as always! Love the music notes background paper! So perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too cute! I love this sweet little singing cat for a Xmas card.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)