Wednesday, September 27, 2017

FMS307 with Neat & Tangled


It's time for a new sketch at Freshly Made Sketches. One of our fearless leaders, Jen T, is our sketch designer this week. She must have known I was trying to figure out how to get more use out of my circle frame dies! :) I just got this cute new set from Neat & Tangled, so I thought my cute foxes would be perfect to add.


Neat & Tangled has their own challenge called Little Tangles and I wanted to enter my card there as well.  This month is to make a matching inside or envelope. That was super fun!


Isn't that cute?  I love decorating the inside of my cards as well, so I'm planning to do that before I mail it out. I just ran out of time yesterday.  Now I'm off to see what kind of crafty fun I can get into today!  

7 comments:

  1. Total sweetness! And perfectly colored! And I love the added details on the envelope!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally adorable! Love how you've used that circle frame to draw focus on the adorable foxies! And I absolutely adore that little birdie on the envelope, such a cute idea to match the card! Thank you so much for joining us at the Little Tangles challenge!
    xx Ashwini, LTDT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh these foxes are just too cute! Love them! Your colouring is amazing!!! The envelope looks so sweet too! This will definitely warm someone's heart!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute! Those little foxes are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How sweet this is! The colors are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable card, I love your sweet little foxes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I totally knew you needed something to do with those dies, lol!!! What a fun card this is!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)