Saturday, September 9, 2017

Simon Says Sing


Just checking in really quick and sharing another card with the Carol Singers set from STAMPtember at Simon Says Stamp.  I think these guys are so fun to color.  They are a bit of a challenge, but still fun. It's always relaxing to come in my room and color for a bit at night, so I stamped out a sheet of images just for that purpose. I love walking in and picking up my markers without having to decide what to color.  I started a box to keep stamped images in too, so I can just browse that when I get ready to make a card.  It doesn't always have what I want in it, but it's like wining the lottery when it does! Well, like a small $5 scratch off, not the millions. I would love to know how it feels to win millions...


 So far so good on school.  She had so much fun on Thursday and kept telling us it was AWESOME.  She was happy to go back yesterday.  I don't know if it's all kids or what, but it is like pulling teeth to find out anything about her day.  We've tried some different approaches with her, but she doesn't like to share at all.  Maybe in time that will change, but man! I'd love to know about her day.  She did share that she got upset and cried a lot at recess yesterday because she wanted to get on the seesaw.  She is not good at waiting her turn, so that will be a challenge for school and recess.

I'll share a bit about her second day on my next post. :)  Have a great weekend!




1 comment:

  1. Lovely colouring and a nice card. When my son was in grade one, I asked him what happened at school. He said, "Not very much you'd be interested in hearing about"!! He was saying that's my life and this is our life and I'll let you know when you need to hear something. I did hear lots as the years passed.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)