Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Flowers for a Friend


Hi! Just popping in to share this second card I made with the March 2015 card kit. It sure doesn't seem like it was that long ago that I got it, but I guess time really does fly!  I still have a ton of papers and stuff to use from the kit, but I figure I need to take a little break and work on Valentine's Day stuff. Those stamps and papers need used as well! :)

It's been cold and believe it or not, it snowed for the second time this winter. Laila was all excited about it yesterday. They haven't had school all week, but she'll finally go back tomorrow.

Off to finish up dinner. I made Emeril's red sauce recipe today, so we are having spaghetti. I found a lot of pasta during the pantry clean up. I probably won't have to buy any this year. lol Costco strikes again! 

Stay warm. :)

1 comment:

  1. I love what you've done with these flowers the last couple of days - and such lovely colors!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)