Saturday, January 27, 2018

MFTWSC369 Super Girl


Taking a break from the last few cards with a super one.  :)  Laila had two great days in a row at school, so I wanted to make a card to put in her lunch on Friday. Well, of course she ended up sick and home. I swear anytime we are making progress that happens and kills the momentum.  These school germs are just devious. lol  I used the current sketch from the MFT Card Challenges blog for my card. I had some new markers for skin and hair, so I gave those a shot on this one. We'll see how Monday goes!


Now I'm off to find more medicine. I think she's already shared the germs and I feel awful. I took a nap and woke up feeling worse! Ugh!!   Have a great rest of the weekend. 

1 comment:

  1. This card is so darn cute! Your coloring is amazing. I'm just not good at it. I hope you and Laila are feeling better today.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)