Wednesday, February 14, 2018

FMS 324 Teacher Valentine


Happy Valentine's Day! or Ash Wednesday. Or both. :) I managed to stamp something this week for Laila's teacher. I hope she liked it. I used the new sketch at Freshly Made Sketches. It's a fun one! I am not sure if teachers get sick of apples or why we even associate teachers with apples. I think I need to be on the lookout for non-apple teacher sets. lol This set is from Simon Says Stamp.

My house and stamp room are a mess, so I need to work on cleaning this week. It's been one of those weeks where there seems to be some errand that must be done every day and takes way too long. WAY TOO LONG. I was hoping to go to IKEA for some stuff tomorrow, but I might put it off until Friday and just clean. 


This is what I get when I ask to take her picture. Stinker! She had a rough morning at school, but a good afternoon. She's back at her regular class, but the behavior program failed to send someone with her to help her transition back.  They are supposed to be fixing that and if someone isn't there by Friday I guess the not nice momma is going to school. I hate having to do that, but things are reverting back to before the program. What's the point of her going if you just let it go and don't support her? Ugh. She does have a person with her in class now, but not someone that's trained or even knows her really. So not helpful right now. So send good thoughts that it gets cleared up so that I don't have to go yell. 

7 comments:

  1. What teacher wouldn't like this cute apple card? And I'm sure she'll be so impressed with your coloring! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I am loving those bright red apples! Cards sent to me by a student's mother got me into stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card! Those apples are gorgeous and I'm sure Laila's teacher loved the card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun teacher card! I love the background and those big, red apples! So pretty! I am sure her teacher just loved it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know, I have often wondered about the link between teachers and apples. What's up with that? In any event, this card is adorable. LOVE that embossed background.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous card! I am loving these sweet apples - they make for a fabulous Valentine's card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do love these apples! And your always spectacular coloring gets to be front and center. Hope the week is going ok and that the grown ups are getting it together.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)