Monday, February 5, 2018

SSSCK Feb 2018


Happy Monday. Did you survive the big game? Have to call in "sick" today? lol We had a nice time watching the game and eating snacks. I'm still battling my lovely sinus infection, so Jason did most of the cooking. He pretty much did most of everything over the weekend. I am hoping to feel better soon, but I'm back to a headache again today. I may have to call the doctor soon to make sure I don't need to do something else to kick this. I did work on a card over the weekend and finally finished that. It's using the newest card kit from Simon Says Stamp. It seemed to take forever for mine to get here. It took a lot of postal detours!  :) I wanted to enter in it their Wednesday challenge since it is anything goes. 

My pretty girl. :)  She is hopefully finishing up her last week at the behavior program this week. They will have someone with her for a while to transition her back to her class when she goes. We finally got her testing results for the gifted and talented program and she scored high enough to qualify. They'll start those services next month.  I guess that makes her an official twice exceptional kiddo and that sure explains a lot. I don't think our school district has anything special for 2E kids though. 

I'm off to have a coffee and see if I can work on a little cleaning. It will be slow going, but I want to at least get my bathrooms cleaned today. 

Have a wonderful week!

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful card Rita! The image and papers are so cute and I love the embossed background.
    I hope you feel better soon.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you used this SSS Card kit!! BEAUTIFUL design! So glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge! Awesome details and design! Super work!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)