Sunday, February 25, 2018

Stampin' Up! Indescribable Gift


Easter... :) It's my favorite holiday and I've decided to use my stamps and paper during March. Oh, and to actually mail out the cards! I have been awful at mailing anything this year, so I hope to change that. I used the gorgeous Indescribable Gift set from Stampin' Up! with my Copics. I love this set so much!!  I don't love my pink Copics, but I like to challenge myself to use them every now and then.


She cracks me up sometimes. :) She had two awesome days at school to end the week last week. We decided to add in something new, some mixed martial arts. They are very serious about respect, so I think it will be good for her. She seems to like it when she's not off to the side for not listening or being respectful. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)