Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Easter Chicks


Hi all! Just stopping in for a quick share before I head out in this rainy weather get my girl. Today was their 100th day of school, so we'll see how it went. I think they did some things they don't normally do and that doesn't always go over well. We do have our ARD meeting set up for the second week in March to see how her special education evaluation went. Progress...slowly.

Anyway, I pulled out all my Easter stamps and papers this week to try and get myself in a creative mood. I did manage to make this card, so that's good. I need to add some additional lighting to my room though because it's hard to color in there. Weird shadows going on. I guess I'll be shopping later. :)  I need some Copic refills anyway, so maybe I can find them at the same place online. Fingers crossed.

I hope you are having a wonderful week!

3 comments:

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)