Monday, September 3, 2018

Galaxy in Purple and Blue


Howdy! I know it has been a bit. I have actually been stamping some, but getting anything photographed or upload has NOT been happening. lol I did want to play along with a couple challenges, so I figured I should post in order to do that. :) I hadn't played with watercolors in a while, so I decided to try a galaxy background for the new Cupcake Inspirations challenge. I also wanted to enter a new to me challenges, Lil Patch of Crafty Friends and Artistic Inspirations.


I hope everyone has been doing well. Laila already had her first mild sickness of the school year. That didn't take long, but she seemed to bounce back pretty quickly. I'm trying to remember her vitamins, some immunity type supplement, and hand sanitizer. School has been going well for her so far which we are so happy about. I get to start volunteering at the library for 3 hours a week and can't wait for that. Other than that we are just here. :)


She did lose her first tooth last week at school. She was so excited and her teacher was nice enough to send me some pictures. She had to go spend it already of course. She got a cool geode kit. Yay, science. 

3 comments:

  1. Ooh great card. Love all the inking and shooting stars. Thanks for sharing with us today over at LPCF. Nice to have you join in the fun. Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, fabulous card. It fits our challenge exactly! Thank you for playing along with us over at Cupcake Inspirations.
    -Sandy, DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely galaxy design. You have made a very fun background. Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations - Charlotte/Lady Joyful, DT

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)