Tuesday, August 10, 2021

Camp Create 4/5

 


I am running so behind!!  I finished Camp Create days ago and need to share the last two with you today so that I can enter them. :) My first card is for day 4, Background Bonanza. I love how it turned out. I wasn't sure at first if it was going to look okay, but once I saw my finished card I loved the effect. Of course I love coloring this image. :) 


Now on to the last one, Delightful Die Cutting. 


And my last one! The sample for the challenge was a cute wreath, but I didn't have any foliage dies to make anything like that. I did have these cute sunflower dies though and I decided to use them for a my card. I put them again a simple background I made using distress inks. Simple but I like it. It's cheery and happy. 



And that's a wrap! :) I hope you are having a good week. 
Rita 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)