Tuesday, August 31, 2021

Cardstock Class

Hey all! I thought I'd pop in and show you some of the cards I've been making for the newest class from Online Card Classes. It is called Crushing on Cardstock and it's been super fun. There's so much packed into the four days of class. It's been so fun!! 

Things here are about the same. This week has been a mentally challenging one. Hopefully I can get myself together a bit better. I have been walking at least 30 minutes every night for the past month. I've tried to make that a part of my day that just has to happen. I think I've lost 7 pounds so yay! It's about time for my walk right now, so I'll sign off and go suit up. lol

(Andrea, I swear I saw your email and keep meaning to reply. I am not good at life, but don't give up on me. lol I'm a mess.)




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)