Tuesday, August 3, 2021

Camp Create: Watercoloring


 Oops. I am behind on blogging all my crafts. It's been a bit crazy the past two weeks. I did get a card made every day in July though. :) It was a miracle. lol  Now I'm playing along with the MFT Camp Create challenges. The second one is watercoloring and I tried. It's hard for me, but I powered through it. I love the little bears in the Cool Day stamp set. I had to use the big snowflake die I recently got as I love it. 


I bought a size 2 round brush before I tried to color my image and it works much better for me to have a small brush. I may actually try it more often. I used my distress inks and just smooshed them on my silicone mat to get some ink to color with. 

I hope you're having a great week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)