Friday, August 6, 2021

Camp Create Shaker


Hi friend, friend, friend! I need to post all my cards from the MFT Camp Create. I have one last one to finish up to do all five days and it's been so fun!  This card is for the first day's challenge to make a shaker card. This die is the only MFT word die I have, so I worked with that I had. :) I think it turned out fun and cheery. 


It has been so hot here today. I had to run a few errands and came home just exhausted from the heat. My poor garden is a garden of weeds at this point because it's just too hot to be out there. I try here and there, but they grow so fast. We have had a lot of amazing butterflies lately though, so at least the flowers are being visited. 

Have a great weekend. Do something fun and crafty!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)