Friday, March 2, 2012

FM48: Lucky Clover

So here is the "Mashup" Challenge :
  1. Make a project for "St. Patrick's Day".
  2. Or Make a project using "at least 2 Punches".
  3. Or "Mash it Up" and create a project for "St. Patrick's Day using your Punches".

This week is my week to host the challenge at the Friday Mashup!   We've finally made it to March, so I thought it was a perfect time for a St. Patty's Day project.  Who doesn't love shamrocks?!   That happens to be my brother's birthday, so we had Watergate Salad instead of cake growing up.  I guess he loves the color green!  


This is another card that uses our March club sketch.   I wanted to show the ladies that you can make tons of different cards for all occasions with just one sketch.   I used a lot of the awesome Sale-a-bration goodies again for this one.   I love that stuff!  I honestly don't know what I'd do without Teeny Tiny Wishes!  It saves me every time I need a holiday sentiment.  :)  

Stamps:  Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink:  Lucky Limeade
Paper:  Lucky Limeade, Pool Party, Whisper White, Everyday Enchantment DSP (SAB)
Tools/Accessories:  Heart to Heart punch, Scallop border punch, Everyday Enchantment Ribbon/Brad bundle

Come play along with us this week!

6 comments:

  1. Hi Rita. This is a really cute card, love the little shamrock you made.
    I have never heard of that salad before and I thought what a weird tradition to have a salad for your birthday. Thanks for the link to the recipe, I get it now KIND OF!
    It still sounds pretty strange!
    You will have to send me a pack of that pistachio pudding mix stuff. I didn't know anything like that existed. I'm sure we don't have it here and I'm curious to try this weird concoction. I'm sure the kids would love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rita,

    What a fabulous challenge this week. Sorry I didn't get to mash things up. I love your card, great idea to use the heart punch for the clover.

    Cheers,
    Kasey ~ in Oz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet! That is a great sketch---I have a favorite go-to sketch that saves me a lot of time, and I agree, Teeny Tiny Wishes is a must-have set of stamps!
    Have a great weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you created the shamrock from hearts, very clever! That paper has a ton of green it, I really need to get my pack open and start playing with it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great challenge this week Rita! The papers on your card are SO pretty and I love all the different ways you've been using the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the use of the SAB paper and the brad in the center of the clover. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)